Unlimited Earning Potential!!
YourLink Inc. (a subsidiary of Vecima Networks Inc.) is a provider of Telecommunications including HD and Analog Cable TV, Cable Internet and Home Telephone solutions. Located in the heart of British Columbia, surrounded by forests, lakes, creeks, and rivers, our Vanderhoof location is geographically, the centre of British Columbia. With outdoor adventure, including 100 local lakes, hiking, waterfalls, viewpoints, and the Kenney Dam, Vanderhoof is a relaxing town, plentiful in culture, history, resources, and recreation that offers something for everyone.
We are currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative for our Vanderhoof, BC region. This is a permanent full time position with unlimited earning potential. The Outside Sales Representative will identify innovative ways to promote YourLink’s products and services, while building relationships with customers and achieving strategic objectives. If you like to work independently, interact with others, travel, and deliver exceptional quality and service, then a career as an Outside Sales Representative is the perfect fit for you! Come join a great company that strives to provide a challenging work environment that fosters skill development and personal career growth for all employees.
Duties to include: (but not limited to)
- Exceed or meet personal and company sales targets while demonstrating a solid customer
- Initiate and leverage sales opportunities with existing prospective customers while developing and maintaining key clients
- Develop a strong product knowledge as well as customer knowledge
- Develop new accounts through analyzing, prospecting, exploring, networking and referrals
- Provide estimates to customers in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide detailed and regular updates on sales activities to senior management
- Provide feedback from clients in order to assess possible improvements to existing
products and to determine the need for new products
- Resolve challenging situations with empathy and sincerity
- Provide superior customer service
- Participate in industry events
If you have the following:
- Background in sales or customer service
- Passion to turn prospects into customers
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with customers
- Strong record tracking of work with various levels of each account through sales funnel management
- Driven to achieve sales quotas
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to work various shifts including evenings and weekends
- Available to travel throughout region
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Maintain a valid provincial driver’s license and must provide a driver’s abstract annually
- Possess a vehicle to carry tools and equipment
- Base salary plus commission
- Comprehensive benefits package
We offer an entrepreneurial environment with a short chain of command, rapid
response to problems and ideas.
Our aim is to grow our business dramatically over the next few years.
Criminal Background Checks will be required upon accepting employment with YourLink Inc.
YourLink will reimburse the full amount upon acceptance of the Criminal Background Check.
If you are looking for a challenging career move as an Outside Sales Representative, we want to hear from you! To apply, please direct your resume and cover letter to the contact below.
Applicants are requested to forward the following information with their application:
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.