YourLink (a subsidiary of Vecima Networks Inc.) is seeking a Customer Service/Technical Support Representative with a passion for customer service, excellent communication skills, technical problem solving, attention to detail and a positive attitude who is able to operate effectively in a dynamic, high energy environment in order to bring the best possible services to our newest customers.
YourLink is one of Saskatchewan’s largest providers of high-speed wireless Internet solutions to rural and remote communities. YourLink’s Saskatchewan wireless broadband network provides high-speed internet service to nearly 10,000 subscribers in more than 130 communities and rural regions in Saskatchewan and Alberta.
*Duties to include:
(but not limited to)*
- To act as an engaging and friendly initial point of contact for existing and potential YourLink customers primarily via telephone or email.
- Provide effective and responsive service to existing and potential customers.
- Provide first level technical support for YourLink's high speed wireless internet service.
- To work proactively with YourLink customers to resolve problems and potential problems in a positive and mutually satisfactory manner while maintaining the customer’s positive relationship with YourLink.
- Act in a support role for the sales of residential, SOHO and small business wireless internet access service.
- Provide prompt, friendly and accurate responses to customer billing inquiries and to initiate calls to customers about unpaid accounts.
- The most important qualification for the Customer Service Representative’s position is a passion for high quality, unrelenting customer service and technical problem solving capability.
- A willingness to take ownership of a customer’s problem and a desire to ensure that the client’s problems and concerns are resolved in a mutually satisfactory manner.
- A willingness to undertake marketing and billing inquiry tasks in addition to technical and troubleshooting tasks.
- Specific knowledge of TCP/IP stack configuration, dns and gateway settings, and demonstrated capabilities with IP network and internet support.
- Demonstrates experience with computer operating environments and applications including: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, NT, 2000, Apple Mac, Linux, Browser settings (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) and various e-mail applications.
- Post-secondary technical and/or customer service training preferred and highly desired.
Criminal Background Checks will be required upon accepting employment with YourLink Inc. YourLink will reimburse the full amount upon acceptance of the Criminal Background Check.
We offer an entrepreneurial environment with a short chain of command, rapid response to problems and ideas. Our aim is to grow our business dramatically over the next few years.
Vecima Networks Inc. has a competitive compensation and benefits package, and strives to provide a challenging work environment that can foster skill development and personal career growth for all employees.
If you are looking for a challenging career move as a Customer Service Representative, we want to hear from you! To apply, please direct your cover letter and resume, including salary expectations, to the contact below.
Applicants are requested to forward the following information with their application:
- Salary expectations
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.