Are you ready to dive into the fast-paced, exciting world of development real estate? Varing Marketing Group (VMG) is a rapidly growing boutique real estate firm specializing in the Fraser Valley catering to a sophisticated clientele that is looking for an innovative individual who has the skills focus and drive to grow both personally and professionally with our dedicated team. This part-time position has the potential to develop into full-time for the right individual. At VMG, we're committed to serving our community and supporting our team. Our team members are passionate, disciplined, focused, persistent, ambitious, determined and aspire to be the best in all endeavors, no matter how tough. If you share this same passion, joining the VMG team is the opportunity you've been looking for.
- Managing completions (once subjects are removed, firm deal in place)
- File management and data entry using realty nuance and sales force
- Calculating and ensuring accuracy of realtor remuneration
- Drafting sales contracts & addendum on behalf of the realtor using webforms
- Ensuring excess deposit cheques are delivered to the Buyer’s lawyer
- Managing closing ledger - Sending reminders to the real estate firms, and real estate offices acting for Buyer / Seller to ensure they have all required documentation for a successful closing
- Banking: picking up cheques from the realtor’s office and or from the real estate office and depositing the cheque into the agents banking account or other requirements
- Calculating accounts receivables and delivering a quarterly report to realtor
- 3+ year’s experience
- Team player, flexible and professional
- Experience writing & reviewing contracts of purchase and sale
- You have previous experience in Real Estate and or as a conveyancer either in a real estate office or a law office
- Great computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Great understanding of debits and credits and other basic banking
- Ability to work independently and problem solve or critically think about obstacles
- Supporting large transactions up to the closing, including preparing and managing all documents required for closings, flagging documents for signature (or identifying missing signatures), preparing letters, managing sub-files and organizing closing packages for clients.
- Proofreading documents and checking for appropriate formatting, spelling, grammar and clarity.
- Extensive Legal Assistant schooling & experience.
- Commitment to setting, achieving and/or exceeding individual, team, or firm goals.
- Ability to work effectively within a variety of situations, readily adapting to changes and growth.
- Capacity to exchange verbal and written information, ideas and feedback with individuals or groups to enhance and ensure mutual understanding.
- Ability to work effectively with others (e.g., team members, lawyers and clients, etc.) to achieve mutual goals.
- Capacity to identify, understand and exceed the needs and expectations of team member’s, clients and legal team (ie: accountants & lawyers) in a timely manner.
- A high level of skill in both verbal and written communication
- You have a good eye for detail, are proactive, and analytical with high-level paperwork. You are excellent with numbers and mathematic skills are strong
- You are able to foresee challenges and provide solutions
- You often take initiative and enjoy working with people
- You have a positive, CAN DO roll up your sleeves attitude and are willing to perform other duties as required.
- You take pride in your appearance and understand this is a reflection on your professionalism and as a result gain the respect of customers and your coworkers
You are recognized for your ability to connect with customers and build strong relationships – genuinely interested in the business and take pride in your work. You are a go getter and posses a great attitude towards clients and colleagues. You are a fast learner and always eager to grow!
This is a part time position 10-15hours/week with growth potential in both the position and hours.
Compensation is dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter via email to Chana Riley
Our website: http://varinggroup.com/
Accepting resumes till October 31, 2013.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted.