The incumbent possesses strong analytical skills exposure to meat/food processing industry would be an asset. He/she will work towards the achievement of objectives pertaining to accuracy, completeness and timeliness of production report documentation leading to accurate financials. He/she should have strong computer skills and has the ability to manage and utilize data from a number of database sources. The incumbent will present a professional and respectful attitude when dealing with both internal and external contacts and will work towards facilitating a team atmosphere within the service centre.
o Responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting on yield performance which includes ensuring accurate and timely;
o Receiving processes
o Stock and inventory levels
o Transfer of product and information
o Reporting of the above processes.
- Liaise with managers, production supervisors and shipping and receiving staff to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and best practices
- Manage and validate production standards, specifications and master data.
- Facilitate achievement of Company objectives in terms of product quality, efficiency targets and customer service
- Compliance with company policies, all relevant provincial legislation requirements and collective agreement
- Additional duties as assigned
- College diploma or university degree in Finance, Accounting, Operations Management, APICS designation or equivalent
- Working understanding of computer systems, databases, and local area networks
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Be committed to teamwork
- Computer system management
- Conflict Resolution
- Time Management
- Supervisory/Management skills training
Indeed - 15 months ago