Vanier College Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Fun
Peer Tutoring program and Studio Arts Tutor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 10, 2015
It was a great environment and liked the tutoring program. Tutoring has been my thing and enjoyed this job alot.

Still working here
Best job I ever had
Aide de bureau (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QCJanuary 19, 2015
I was a phone representative for the student helpline during registration periods. Every day would start at 8:30am and would entail answering the phone all day answering questions that students would have about registration and helping them learn the Cegep system. Absolutely loved this job, and the people I worked with.
Pros
fun job
Productive and fun
Student Assiciation (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 6, 2014
A friendly place to help students. planning social and cultural and informative events.
Office work
I.T Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 16, 2014
-Help with computer lab related problems
-Helpful and nice employees
-Enjoyable atmosphere
-Well paying
Volunteering for special needs adults
Volunteer For Special Needs (Current Employee) –  St. Laurent QuebecAugust 5, 2013
Volunteering for special needs adults was a great experience, I was a volunteer that came to see the adults two days a week and my goal was to get to know them, feed them healthy snacks during snack time, get to know them better and have conversations and participate in their daily activities, the most enjoyable part of volunteering was to get to know each and every one of them! They all have different personalities and they are all great people! I love participated in arts and craft, dancing, movies, singing, and even eating with them during lunchtime! All volunteers were phenomenal, they are all loving people who had big hearts and loved to help others!
Pros
help your social life, certification for volunteering, credit on college diploma, starting new friendships
Fun College to be a lifeguard at
Lifeguard / Aquatics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QcDecember 6, 2012
Vanier was a blast when I was younger. I worked weekends and had a lot of fun. The staff is all college students and the swimmers are also college students, which makes for fun times. There was no career path there, it was just a part time job.

4.6