Vanguard

Vanguard Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Conservative and ethically sound company. Excellent benefits. Recommend to almost anyone
Investment Consultant (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 29, 2015
Vanguard is an incredible place to start your career and really cares about their crew. There are a lot of opportunities and different ways to continue to improve and grow in your chosen career.
Great work life balance
Fund Financial Associate (Former Employee), Malvern, PAJanuary 29, 2015
Great work life balance that allows employees to have a life while working in financial services but low pay to make up for it.
Great place to Start and advance!
Processing Associate (Former Employee), Wayne, PAJanuary 29, 2015
Vanguard has been a great place to work and build my skills, and I have made a positive impact on the company.
Vanguard is a fantastic company
Flagship Client Relationship Administrator/Advisor (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 27, 2015
One of the most progressive work environments. Employees are kept fully informed of lateral and upward paths. Honesty and openness with clients is baked into the culture. The education and health benefit for employees is superb.

I had to move back to CA otherwise would never have left Vanguard!
Great company, but poor pay
Client Services Associate (Current Employee), Malvern, PAJanuary 26, 2015
At Vanguard, the first few months is training on receiving securities licensing. The corporate culture is very strong, and it is a open-minded place to work..
Call center
Brokerage Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 26, 2015
Working for Vanguard in Charlotte is a terrible, soul-sucking experience. The only jobs in Charlotte are answering phones. The pay is atrocious so we are constantly understaffed so you are always taking phone calls. Employee morale is incredibly low. All the employees are leaving for TIAA-CREF or Metlife. I am not the only one who think this; out of my hire-class of 12 people, only 4 people are still with the company.
Vanguard was a safe & professional place to work.
Accounts Services Associate (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: education
Cons: the desk chairs
I enjoyed my 12 years at Vanguard. It was a very safe, friendly, educational environment to work in. Vanguard offered many classes at Vanguard University to keep all the employees trained on the daily changes in the investment world. The management was very helpful to their "teams" to have the ability to accomplish their duties everyday. The hardest part of the job was keeping up on the changes in the rules of investing on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of the job was all my co-workers I met and still have a personal relationship with since I have retired. I learned so much about the importance of investing in your future & helping others to do the same for themselves and their employees.
Processing Associate
Processing Associate (Former Employee), Wayne, PAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: a great place to work
Cons: i wish i couldve learned more
Was trained to understand IRAS, UGMA, UTMA accounts. Management is always patient willing to help.
Great job work/life balance.
Processing Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 22, 2015
Processed monetary transactions, communicated with clients, as well as researched and resloved client issues.
ok i spose
Grill Chef (Full-Time) (Former Employee), Fareham, ENGJanuary 21, 2015
itis an ok place to work

some staff are ok

salary wasnt great

very long hours not much for family or social life
workplace was good
systems Engineer (Former Employee), pune, IndiaJanuary 20, 2015
Got a good experience. Co-workers were helpful. Need to progress more with my skills.
Positive
High Net Worth Flagship Assigned Representative (Current Employee), Malvern, PAJanuary 19, 2015
Positive work environment and great benefits. Limited flexibility due to call center/customer service orientation.
Great culture, Mission, and Place to Work
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Malvern, PAJanuary 17, 2015
You will not find a better employer in terms mission, culture, flexibility, dedication, and opportunity.
A good organization that is focused on investor needs.
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Malvern, PAJanuary 15, 2015
Vanguard is a good organization that provides a wide array of investments and services to a very broad investor population. The company culture was very family friendly, and the benefits package was fantastic. The ability to support a family of four via the monetary portion of the compensation was a challenge, which is why I moved on from the company.
I loved it
JANITORIAL ENGINEER (Former Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: free lunches
I loved working for Vanguard my supervisor was the bes . We got free lunches and drinks. Tickets to games. Worked early morning got off mid morning.
Job security...at a cost
Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: great benefits and no worries about layoffs
Cons: no results orientation, too much focus on who you are networking with not on doing the job.
Amazing firm from client perspective, but not from employee perspective. Slow to move, no results orientation, and all about networking and advocates.
...
Adjustment Associate (Former Employee), Malvern, PAJanuary 5, 2015
great work experience
get along with coworkers
as well as managementy
great place to work
Investment Associate (Current Employee), Malvern, PADecember 30, 2014
• Conducted extensive legal research and wrote memoranda of law on various issues including, but not limited to, Pennsylvania personal injury law and lost wage claims
• Drafted answers to interrogatories, requests for production of documentation, demand letters submitted to insurance adjusters regarding personal injuries, personal injury complaints, and pre-trial memoranda
• Managed client files and corresponded with clients regarding the status of their claim
Big on training and challenging employees to constantly improve.
OLAP Developer (Current Employee), Malvern, PADecember 21, 2014
Vanguard is a good place to learn. The company focuses on developing its employees and improving their overall talent. There are many different areas and challenging environments within the company to try. Overall, Vanguard is a great company to develop the skills necessary to further one's career.
Good culture
Supervisor - Innovation Group (Former Employee), Malvern, PADecember 20, 2014
Vanguard is filled with lots of great people. Everyone there is very nice, in part because there is so little tolerance for even moderate bad behavior.

1 2 3 4 5

About Vanguard

About Vanguard Vanguard is the client-owned investment company that is reducing cost and complexity for all investors. Since – Read more