With our continued growth, we are seeking a Legal Assistant in our Vancouver office.
The ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self-starter with strong analytic skills. He/she will also have a positive attitude and the ability to manage stringent deadlines. The position requires attention to detail and a high level of judgment in order to organize workload and projects.
- Drafting and coordinating necessary documents required for closing
- Review searches
- Deal directly with lender, broker, law firms and client to resolve issues
- Review documents with clients and process documentation for signing once all issues have been resolved.
- Complete and verify all mortgage information with client
- Prepare documents, attach necessary lender documents
- Prepare document packages and forward to signer
- Request funds from lender
- Receive confirmation of proceeds from lender
- Prepare Statement of Receipts and disbursements
- Fund and report file
- Flexible Hours
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in real estate or mortgage administration
- Highly computer literate with advanced level skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and PowerPoint
- Resourceful, problem solver with a bias for taking action
- Results oriented with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 30+ days ago