We are currently seeking an Intermediate Accountant to join our bottled water manufacturing team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft and review contract.
- Establish, implement and document accounting policy and processes.
- Perform internal audit for compliance to different companies.
- Prepare financial report for financing.
- Assist to setting price based on cost analysis of product.
- Establish customer credit reference check procedure.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Provide assistance to external auditors during completion of reviews and audits.
- Preparation of various internal reports.
- Able to identify problems and provide recommendation.
- Any ad hoc projects required by the CFO.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications and Other Requirements:
- Hold a degree or diploma in Commerce, Business Administration, or equivalent discipline.
- 2-3 years of full-cycle accounting experience and public accounting experience.
- Professional Accounting designation in progress and/or near completion (CGA, CMA, CA, CPA), is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) applications and Sage accounting software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent internal and external client relations skills.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, optimistic, professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and team focused individual.
- Self Starter and works independently.
- Ability to take initiative, organize and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin would be beneficial.
Please include salary expectation with your reply.