We are currently seeking an Accounting Assistant to join our bottled water manufacturing team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data entry into Simply Accounting including AR and AP.
- Matching purchase orders and packing slips to invoices for accuracy.
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases.
- Maintain inventory of raw material and finished goods.
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks such as preparing invoices and bank deposits.
- Sort, process and verify receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities.
- Incoming and outgoing communications, including courier, faxes, mail and phone.
- Any ad hoc projects required by the CFO.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications and Other Requirements:
- Related degree/diploma.
- CGA level 3, or 4 preferred.
- Bookkeeping/administration experience will be a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced organization.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office products and Sage accounting software is required.
- Strong time management and organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Self Starter and works independently.
- Acts with initiative and demonstrates an eager willingness to support the team's efforts.
- Can diplomatically handle communications with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Excellent phone and communication skills.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin would be beneficial.
Please include salary expectation with your reply.