The Vancouver Island Raiders Football organization is a not for profit organization with a strong fan base and history of National Championships. We are currently looking for a dynamic and determined individual to fill the position of Marketing and Sponsorship Coordinator
Sponsorship Coordinator will be responsible for engaging new corporate Sponsors for the VI Raiders Athletics and nurturing existing relationships. Ensure sponsors are appropriately recognized and thanked for their contributions.
Core responsibilities and priorities:
- Pursue new sponsors through relationship building and cold calling
- Build partnerships that will help solidify the brand of VI Raiders in the community
- Present contract proposals to prospective partners in consultation with Board of Directors
- Sell signage in Athletic facilities, program ads, website ads, in game promotions, promotional materials and webcast properties and coordinate production of items sold
- Responsible for all invoicing and tracking in regards to sponsors
- Ensure all partnership activity is compliant with VI Raiders and CJFL rules and regulations
- Experience in sales, preferably in the sports industry or charitable organizations
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
Compensation - on a contract basis and based on performance
Hours - flexible but must be available to work some evenings and weekends
To apply for this position, please respond with a resume and cover letter. Applications must be and be received by 5pm on March 15, 2013.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Junior Football Team in Nanaimo
Non Profit Organization