Vancouver Island Health Authority Employee Review

View all Vancouver Island Health Authority reviews

Great company with growth opportunity
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC3 August 2013
I've only been working for VIHA for a few months but knew I wanted to be a part of this great company for much longer. Vancouver Island Health Authority (VIHA) has a great reputation for its care of patients and clients and also for the amazing opportunities and benefits given to employees.

I am very proud to be a part of the VIHA family and am looking forward to finding out just how far I can grow within this company!

Other Vancouver Island Health Authority Employee Reviews

Great group of people
Transcriptionist/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC24 January 2018
I enjoyed working with my team in NRGH as we worked as a "team". Unfortunately, with the budget restraints and restructuring of the hospital system, job security was not feasible. The higher-ups managers were very transient.
Pros
Good shifts
Cons
No permanent positions
Overall
Medical Health Office - Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo22 January 2018
Overall it is a great place to work. They are very willing to work with your life/home balance. There are fair sick days, vacation days, etc. to manage your day to day life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vancouver Island Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.

Vancouver Island Health Authority Reviews by Location