Vancouver Island Brewery is hiring a Territory Manager to oversee our on premise and retail accounts in downtown Victoria. The successful applicant will be responsible for selling products and product lines to current and potential customers, working with licensees to generate incremental sales and to educate new and existing customers on company products and programs. The successful applicant will work within a defined geographical area, with assigned budgets, but as part of a close-knit team. The successfully applicant will be expected to comply with Vancouver Island Brewery policies and procedures, ensuring that all activities are conducted within the laws of British Columbia and Canada.
- Sell products and upgrade the number of product lines in accounts
- Merchandise accounts to increase visibility of brands
- Educate bar and wait staff on products and promotions
- Expense budget management
- Administrative duties (program feedback, action plans, and presentations)
- Daily and weekly call pattern and planners
- Attend both conference calls and sales meetings as required
- Distribution drives and programs
- Previous sales experience required
- Previous beverage alcohol (or package goods) sales experience preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Retains a competitive spirit
- Knowledge about the geographical area, trends and local scene
- Passionate and knowledgeable about craft beer and this growing industry
- A firm understanding and ability to develop sales strategies, implement them and close deals
- Excellent time management
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Vancouver Island Brewery offers a competitive salary and benefits package including a comprehensive extended medical plan, company vehicle, profit sharing and more.
Interested parties should submit a resume with salary expectations. Please indicate in the subject line/cover letter that you are applying for the Victoria Territory Manager position.
No telephone inquiries please. We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Vancouver Island Brewery was the Island’s first craft brewery. From humble beginnings in a small warehouse in Central Saanich in 1984...