Recognition and Rewards:
- Work closely with the Marketing & Communications Team to create, update and design high quality external communication and business development collateral including ads, presentation materials, brochures and other projects as required
- Ensure consistency and set design parameters and stylistic guidelines consistent with our brand and stakeholders’ brands
- Prepare final files for hand-off to internal team members, printers and suppliers
- Maintain excellent time management skills
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas
- Contributes to an organizational culture of innovation, collaboration and team achievement.
- Reports to Marketing & Communications Manager
Skills & Experience:
- High degree of creative art ability
- Highly Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, DreamWeaver)
- Knowledge of Wordpress, HTML and CSS
- Sound understanding of design for print and digital techniques/processes
- Initiative, proactive with a keen sense of responsibility
- Open to new concepts and ideas
- Flexibility to receive and evaluate differing opinions
- Ability to handle many projects at the same time and work in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment
- Clear understanding of brand standards.
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently, and to manage projects and resources with minimal supervision
- Understanding of volunteer or non-profit models and Demonstrate organizational values and a “can-do” attitude.
Details & Commitment:
- 15-20 hours/week from October 21 – December 21, 2013
- Unpaid Practicum
We thank you for your interested, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 14 months ago
The Vancouver International Marathon Society is the non-profit organization responsible for the BMO Vancouver Marathon. The event is one of...