Are you a Graphic Designer?
Do you love to give your time to great causes?
The City of Bhangra Festival Needs You!
Every spring, the Vancouver International Bhangra Celebration Society (VIBC) presents the City of Bhangra Festival, a nine-day all-out dance party and music-fest showcasing the Indian art of Bhangra. On indoor and outdoor stages, in parks, in clubs, and even right smack downtown in front of the Vancouver Art Gallery, the Festival features hundreds of local and international artists in a series of dynamic performances designed to thrill audiences of all ages.
This year’s Festival (May 29-June 7) marks the 10th Anniversary of this very special event, and we need you to help us make it the best one ever! VIBC is 100% volunteer-powered, and we are looking for dynamic, dedicated, experienced, and enthusiastic individuals to help us execute a powerful and imaginative promotional campaign.
Do you have…
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Apple technologies
Are you able to…
- Conceptualize, design, and produce marketing materials through graphic design (invitations, postcards, posters, advertisements, brochures, banners, signage, etc)
- Work with other members of the marketing team to target specific audiences and make recommendations for proper visual communication
- Produce high quality collateral under tight deadlines
- Develop specs for price quotes and work with vendors
- Create print-ready files and manage pre-press coordination
- A team player
- Articulate, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Used to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, Imaginative, dependable
- Able to volunteer a minimum of 15-20 hours per month
Then apply now!! Reply to this post with Cover letter and CV with your name and Marketing Committee - Graphic Designer in the subject line.
Indeed - 11 months ago