Seeking keen and aspiring individuals to be a Marketing Associate for Vancouver Fashion Week (VFW). Established over a decade ago, VFW has grown to become the most important fashion event on the West Coast. Taking place in March 2013 and just coming off a big show in September, we are in the midst of preparations for the next fashion week and positions are available for the upcoming Fall/Winter 2013 Fashion Week. Vancouver Fashion Week is an organization that is committed to its employees, and dedicated in growing and improving in every organizational aspect.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for, and not limited to: marketing plan development, marketing research, advertising, domestic and international promotions, online marketing, and sales for Vancouver Fashion Week.
The ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- Professional attitude
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong desire to be an active part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Creative thinker, who wants an outlet to achieve their creativity
All candidates are welcome to apply, however we are specifically seeking people with the following skill set:
- Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, and Spanish native speakers (in addition to English)
- Graphic Designers and Video Production students seeking experience
HOURS PER WEEK
Full-time or Part-time
Downtown office at 873 Beatty Street