Vancouver Community College

Vancouver Community College Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly environment
Security Guard (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 17, 2014
Very relaxing environment, with lots of friendly people. A typical day involves providing access to classrooms, customer service, attending to injured employees or students, and removal of undesirables. Writing reports, documentation and keeping track of whose working on site are the most important aspects of the job.
Good workplace at V.C.C.
Election Polling Clerk (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJune 15, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: not enough duties
Casual easygoing workplace. I have learned to communicate with student's at V.C.C. and have worked very well with my co workers. I enjoyed many student's that had stopped by to register by talking with them and finding out what they wanted while attending as a student at V.C.C.
Good learning
Student Liaison (Former Employee), VancouverJanuary 31, 2013
Great working with ppl who have so much to offer so many. Loved learning from the chefs who have so much knowledge to offer
Highly productive and proplem solving
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Vancouver , BCJuly 30, 2012
- In my last job, I earned a reputation for being highly responsible by handling what ever duties my boss assigned me and by being flexible and doing anything that was required of me to get the job done.

- My last employer was very happy with my skills. In fact, he once said I was like the “heart and soul” of the company.

- My reliability is one of – more... the most my characteristics and my boss and my colleagues could always count on me to complete my tasks well and on time.

- The most hardest part of the job is that I do not have any challanges.

- The most enjoyable part is when I do solve a problem and would make a satisfaction feelings in others. – less