Vancouver Community College Employee Review

View all Vancouver Community College reviews

Promotes and facilitates learning across age and cultural spectrums
Provincial Instructors Diploma (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 June 2012
A positive and enjoyable learning environment with quality instructors who truly care about their students. The six week condensed course for the Provincial Instructors Diploma is challenging but a very worthwhile endeavor that enables you to continue with current employment and work towards higher goals at the same time.
Pros
2 years of learning accomplished in 6 weeks
Cons
a very busy 6 weeks

Other Vancouver Community College Employee Reviews

Good job security, poor management
Instructional Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 August 2017
I enjoyed my three years working at VCC. I am an alumni so it was incredible to give back to the students all that I have learned in the industry and keep with the integrity that I knew VCC to have when I was once a student there. Unfortunately there was a change in management, and a personal poor experience where I did not feel supported or well looked after as an employee. I am an over achiever, a go getter and push for change to get the best results. Unfortunately this is not the culture at VCC.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor work environment
Great experience!
Administrative Staff, Customer Services & Sales (Former Employee) –  King Edward Campus and City Centre27 January 2017
I love working at educational environment. And serving students, staff, teachers and administrators experience are great! Love the office environment and good job!