Vancouver Community College Employee Review

View all Vancouver Community College reviews

Highly productive and proplem solving
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver , BC30 July 2012
- In my last job, I earned a reputation for being highly responsible by handling what ever duties my boss assigned me and by being flexible and doing anything that was required of me to get the job done.

- My last employer was very happy with my skills. In fact, he once said I was like the “heart and soul” of the company.

- My reliability is one of the most my characteristics and my boss and my colleagues could always count on me to complete my tasks well and on time.

- The most hardest part of the job is that I do not have any challanges.

- The most enjoyable part is when I do solve a problem and would make a satisfaction feelings in others.

Other Vancouver Community College Employee Reviews

Good Work Enviroment
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 January 2018
Great work environment. colleagues are helpful. I received lots of support from the team even for my school work. learned lots about teaching most enjoyable for me was department lunch on Wednesdays.
Great Place to work
Clinical Nursing Instructor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 January 2018
Excellent benefits and salary. The team building and education sessions that were offered were fantastic. Enjoyed the work life balance that the position offered.