Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) – Vancouver , BC – 30 July 2012
- In my last job, I earned a reputation for being highly responsible by handling what ever duties my boss assigned me and by being flexible and doing anything that was required of me to get the job done.
- My last employer was very happy with my skills. In fact, he once said I was like the “heart and soul” of the company.
- My reliability is one of the most my characteristics and my boss and my colleagues could always count on me to complete my tasks well and on time.
- The most hardest part of the job is that I do not have any challanges.
- The most enjoyable part is when I do solve a problem and would make a satisfaction feelings in others.