Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) – Vancouver , BC – 30 July 2012
- In my last job, I earned a reputation for being highly responsible by handling what ever duties my boss assigned me and by being flexible and doing anything that was required of me to get the job done.
- My last employer was very happy with my skills. In fact, he once said I was like the “heart and soul” of the company.
- My reliability is one of the most my characteristics and my boss and my colleagues could always count on me to complete my tasks well and on time.
- The most hardest part of the job is that I do not have any challanges.
- The most enjoyable part is when I do solve a problem and would make a satisfaction feelings in others.
Other Vancouver Community College Employee Reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Good job security, poor management
Instructional Assistant (Former Employee) – Vancouver, BC – 26 August 2017
I enjoyed my three years working at VCC. I am an alumni so it was incredible to give back to the students all that I have learned in the industry and keep with the integrity that I knew VCC to have when I was once a student there. Unfortunately there was a change in management, and a personal poor experience where I did not feel supported or well looked after as an employee. I am an over achiever, a go getter and push for change to get the best results. Unfortunately this is not the culture at VCC.