Vancouver Career College Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive a rewarding career
College Campus Director (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC9 February 2017
I love to assist individuals with their career goals through continuing their education.
I love to coach and influence my employees to be the best they can be.
Teachers are replaceable.
TESL Teacher (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC2 October 2015
Teachers are not valued. They are given a binder of material to teach. Very little teacher input is desired. There are scheduled raises, but when I got above a certain pay level my hours were cut, so they did not have to pay benefits.
Vancouver Career College
Accounting and Payroll Administrator (PCP) (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC16 April 2015
This is the school I attended, finishing 2015. This was not a job however was full time schooling building my skills. This has taught me a lot about learning and taking the information I learnt to the next step applying the skills to a job in the future.
Instructor
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver16 March 2015
This was a job that is teaching students the Medical office assistant program. It is a wonderful job. This required a serires of different lecture styles to enhance student learning. This demonstrated skills, knowledge of the medical office field.
Good Company
Administration Representative (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC27 October 2014
Good company to work for. Staff is friendly and you get a sense of accomplishment helping students
great
Instructor for MOA Program (Current Employee) –  vancouver british columbia25 October 2013
A great college to work for. Focus on student learning. Coworkers are wonderful. the hardest part of the job is the students with mental health issues. the best part of the job is the ability to be a great teacher.
Pros
good people to work for
Cons
different student ages in one class
A very active, focused place that takes students from Day 1 to job-ready.
ECE Instructor & Practicums (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC22 December 2012
Love the students and the activity level!
There is room to be creative within the curriculum,like field trips to view different aspects of the program. WE give the challenged students extra time to understand and absorb the curriculum fully.
Pros
students work with i-pads.
Cons
instructors need to help students with their i-pads if the tech support is not available.