At Wave Maker, we believe in the power of the ripple effect. A creative strategy is like a single drop of water on the surface of a tranquil pond; its influence felt far beyond the moment of impact.
We are a full-service agency that specializes in creating integrated marketing strategies that strengthen brands and drive results. As our name suggests, we are interested in making waves. That is why we've built a team of visionaries, specialists and creative thinkers from a range of disciplines to create a marketing strategy that is as unique as our customers.
We are currently seeking a creative, motivated and detail-oriented individual to fill the role of Web Content Writer. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, developing and executing web strategy in support of current marketing strategy, search engine optimization and revenue growth.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, updating and modifying web page content for all brands and ensuring content on all websites are written with the brand in mind and guaranteeing the best user experience
- Developing additional content for our current web sites with emphasis on SEO and creating new micro-site content
- Developing, promoting and maintaining brand image, marketing strategies, and online sales
- Proofing, editing and correcting content errors
- Working with each school regarding content specific information and making recommendations to Web Developers/SEO for making sites more interactive and friendly
To succeed in this role, you must possess the following education, experience and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Technical Communication, English, and/or in a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with online content production and management of Internet sites
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with professional copy editing.
- Experience with one or more Internet-centric CMS systems
- Creation of Web Page Content with Emphasis on SEO
- Keyword Research experience
- Search Engine Marketing Experience
- Experience with link building
- Working knowledge of Google, MSN, and Yahoo PPC & analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Blogging and Social Networking experience
- Experience with email marketing a plus
Apply at http://www.mycareerfinder.ca/view-job/49/
Indeed - 30+ days ago