Vancouver Career College is a private post-secondary facility with six campuses located throughout British Columbia, Canada. The college specializes in training students for careers in health care, business, technology and trades in under one year.
Vancouver Career College Burnaby campus is seeking an enthusiastic and customer-service oriented individual with strong administration skills to fill the role of full-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. This is a varied and busy role, responsible for providing quality service to students, staff and visitors through the delivery of receptionist and general administrative support for the campus.
As the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
- General reception duties and greeting visitors
- Providing administrative support to the various departments of the campus
- Maintaining internal and external communications, and document management
- Monitoring, maintaining and ordering general office supplies for the campus
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- A professional, positive attitude with a commitment to quality service
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle a multi-line telephone switchboard
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and various office equipment
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
For more information about our college, please visit http://www.vccollege.ca/
To apply, visit http://www.vccollege.ca/about/employment-opportunities/
We thank everyone for their interest in this position. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted.