At Wave Maker, we believe in the power of the ripple effect. A creative strategy is like a single drop of water on the surface of a tranquil pond; its influence felt far beyond the moment of impact.
We are a full-service agency that specializes in creating integrated marketing strategies that strengthen brands and drive results. As our name suggests, we are interested in making waves. That is why we've built a team of visionaries, specialists and creative thinkers from a range of disciplines to create a marketing strategy that is as unique as our customers.
We are currently seeking a PPC Specialist to join our team! As the PPC Specialist, you will play a key role in launching and managing PPC campaigns with the goal of developing a positive ROI on each campaign.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Launching and managing various PPC campaigns including Google, Yahoo, MSN and the Google Analytics campaign
- Managing, tracking, reporting, and analysing PPC campaigns
- Summarizing metrics, providing actionable feedback, and driving direction based upon data
- Evaluating keyword rankings to achieve the most favorable results
- Managing a media budget and multiple keyword categories against a variety of success metrics
- Designing and developing conversion tools such as landing pages, webpage content and conversion copy
- Developing, executing and monitoring linking strategies
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Proven experience implementing and managing a successful PPC and other online marketing campaigns
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or other related fields a plus
- Detailed and hands-on understanding and use of the Google AdWords, YSM, Yahoo Paid Inclusion and MSN Ad Center interfaces
- Knowledge of automated bid management tools and service providers
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Understanding of Search Engine Algorithms
- Proven ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and deliver each on time and on budget
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills, with great attention to detail
- Exceptional written, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, success driven environment
Join our team of dedicated and experienced professionals and help set great ideas in motion!
Apply at http://www.mycareerfinder.ca/view-job/125/