For more than 40 years, CDI College has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks to its commitment to quality education and the success of its students. Our rich history includes an alumni of thousands of successful graduates.
CDI College BC is currently seeking CSMLS certified Medical Laboratory Technologists to provide provide professional guidance and part time instruction in the Medical Lab Assistant program. The Instructor is responsible for providing students the academic and practical skills they need to excel in the work environment.
The Instructor is responsible for leveraging their expertise and experience to deliver education services to students through:
- Preparing lesson plans and teaching aids that utilize a variety of teaching methods to promote student success
- Challenging, engaging, and communicating with students to encourage their participation and learning
- Monitoring and discussing students’ progress with them
- Assigning and posting grades
The ideal candidate must possess the following education, experience and competencies:
- CSMLS certified
- Minimum 2 years of practical work experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including presentation and group facilitation skills
- Ability to motivate, engage and inspire students
- Competent in planning and delivering instructional content
- Teaching experience is an asset
The extent of the appointment and its time commitments will be discussed with interested candidates.
For more information about our college, please visit http://www.cdicollege.ca/
To apply, please visit http://www.cdicollege.ca/about-cdi/employment-opportunities/