At Vancouver Career College, we offer quality education to those wishing to pursue a career in healthcare, business, trades, education, art and design, and legal. Vancouver Career College prides itself on changing lives through education by helping others achieve their personal and academic goals.
Vancouver Career College Burnaby campus is seeking full-time Health Care Assistant (HCA) Clinical Instructors. The HCA Clinical Instructor will assist, teach, monitor and evaluate students during their practical placements.
The HCA Clinical Instructor is responsible for leveraging their expertise and experience to deliver education services to students through:
- Delivering instruction that meets module and program objectives as set out in the curriculum
- Preparing lesson plans and teaching aids that utilize a variety of teaching methods to promote student success
- Challenging, engaging, and communicating with students to encourage their participation and learning
- Monitoring and discussing students’ progress with them
- Assigning and posting grades
- Participating in the development and evaluation of curriculum and instructional materials
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Must be an LPN
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized University or College relating to the area of instruction
- Minimum two years of related practical work experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including presentation and group facilitation skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire students
- Competent in planning and delivering instructional content
- Teaching experience/and or possession of an Instructor’s certificate is an asset
This is a full-time contract position working from January 13, 2014 to February 14, 2014, Monday to Friday 7AM to 3PM.
For more information about our college, please visit http://www.vccollege.ca/
To apply, please visit http://www.vccollege.ca/about/employment-opportunities/