Looking for something new and exciting in Retail Management?
Front End Supervisor — Retail
Value Village is a multi-national chain of thrift department stores with a refreshing new approach to retail that combines retail sales, local charitable organizations, and recycling. We are a growth company with a high profile investment partner and a five-year plan for aggressive growth. We are searching for management trainees and supervisors to drive growth and profitability as we continue to execute our aggressive expansion plans for 2013 and beyond.
Qualified applicants will demonstrate experience and a track record of results in the following areas:
· Assessing and assembling talented staffs and developing direct reports
· Consistently exceeding the expectations of customers
· Ability to set clear objectives/benchmarks, monitor progress, and provide feedback
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Creating a climate in which people want to do their best
· Strong leadership and team building skills
In addition, applicants will have a minimum of two years of management/supervisory experience in retail or a related industry.
For your convenience you may apply on line at
savers.com/savers-jobs.aspx, valuevillage.com, fax 780-402-6800 or in person @11505 99 St, Grande Prairie.
Immense opportunity for career growth and a competitive salary along with a friendly working environment, in-house training, team member discount, and business casual environment.
Value Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer