Spring is when we leap into action!
Do you have abounding energy?
Our business is growing and we are looking for Team Members to aid in the Production, Distribution and Growing of quality perennials. Our staff love the busy fast paced environment at Valleybrook. If you are driven to work hard with your team, to accomplish goals together, then this is the place for you.
Successful candidates are proven performers with demonstrated team values. Our location is rural in Niagara on the Lake, it is essential to have your own transportation and access to a vehicle. During the busy season team members must be hour and weekend flexible. Shift can start as early as 630am. Being punctual and having good attendance is vital to team success.
Job Skills and Requirements:
1) Ability to understand and follow both verbal and written instruction.
2) Possess simple math skill level. Add, subtract, multiply & divide.
3) Ability to lift 30 lbs
4) Ability to work in fluctuating indoor/ outdoor temperatures & conditions.
5) Ability to walk freely, bend, kneel, crouch, and turn.
To apply please forward:
1) a resume
2) 3 work related references provide us with their:
- First and Last Name
- Their phone number
- Where they supervised your work
Only complete applications will be considered.
Rate of Pay: $10.50 her hour, 10.75 for those with hort degree.
Deadline to apply: Sunday April 6, 2014