Valley Ford

Valley Ford Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Had nice people to work with at one time!!
Jack of all trades (Former Employee), Kentville Nova ScotiaFebruary 26, 2012
This was a nice place to work once but I find now it is all rush , rush. There does not seen to be any personality left here anymore. All the older people that have the knowledge are being let go and the new ones are not as qualified as the others that are now gone. I loved my job there but I guess it was not meant to be. I gave my all and still not – more... enough. – less
Terrible
Wash Rack Attendant (Former Employee), Hanford, CAJuly 11, 2013
Just washed cars everyday. Management was terrible. The hardest part about the job was not knowing if you would have a job the next day.
Great Company alot of great people there.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Yakima waApril 12, 2013
I have learned that hard work pays of. In this industry one needs to be competative, knowledgeable of current products and also be a very outgoing individual. It takes a great deal of time management to achieve the results one seeks. But I believe it is time to move on to bigger and greater things where I can continue to grow as an individual.
Great products!
Salesperson/ Finance Manager (Current Employee), Hanford, CAJuly 10, 2012
Ford has really come to market with a great product! Its a brand I am proud to represent. I work with some really good people. The hours are long but worth it in the end.