Location: Peachland Branch, Peachland, BC
As an integral part of the branch and service team, the member service representative is responsible for providing members and clients with solutions to their financial needs through basic deposit products and services, and referring investment products. The incumbent of this position exhibits a high commitment to member/client loyalty by promoting the concept of relationship building.
- Delivers superior member/client services by processing member cash related transactions including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, utility payments, money orders, traveller's cheques and foreign exchange.
- Balances the ATM, provides administrative support to the personal banking representative through processing transactions and completing new account paperwork, balances the night deposit, and completes the treasury function and CCT.
- Provides back-up support to the personal banking representative.
- Greets, recognizes and determines member/client needs by promoting and cross-selling basic products and services.
- Refers member transactions such as opening new accounts, account closures, RRSPs, and term deposits to the personal banking representative.
- Refers more complex investment and lending requests to the investment associate and other branch staff.
- Tracks progress of all sales and referral opportunities through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and updates member profiles.
- Proactively participates in the sales and service culture by fostering relationship building through service excellence and product knowledge.
- Proactively assists in achieving branch objectives through both team and individual sales targets.
- Identifies and develops sales and service opportunities with potential new clients/members. Enhances valued relationships with existing clients/members utilizing Customer Relationship Management techniques and technology.
- Maintains established procedures with respect to confidentiality, negotiable items, cash transactions, equipment and surroundings to meet safety, legal and procedural requirements.
- Maintains a professional standard of conduct at all times while promoting a positive image of the credit union.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Education: Secondary School Diploma (Required)
Qualified applicants are invited to apply at careers.valleyfirst.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in Valley First; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
From humble beginnings more than 60 years ago, Valley First has grown into a strong, innovative and vibrant organization with a pre-eminent...