Valley First Credit Union

Valley First Credit Union Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
This was a great company to work for
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Oliver, BCDecember 28, 2012
Pros: great people and good hours
Cons: long lunch
daily duties included opening all personal and business accounts, daily reports, and assisting with members financial needs. I enjoyed all the staff there and the managment was very helpfull with any questions or concerns. Best part of my job was the diversity and the unlimited learning oppertunities.
Work with friendly customers
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Fresno, CAApril 22, 2014
Work with friendly customers. I enjoy working our members to help resolve their inquires.
Valley First Credit Union
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Ceres, CAApril 8, 2014
Pros: i had a chance to work face to face with customers.
Cons: i was not able to achieve a higher position.
Daily duties included; check cashing, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, cash advances, loan payments, cash bonds, process stop payments, process night deposits, sold monetary instruments. Answered inquires about account information, balances, deposits, accounts payable and loan pay off amounts.
Bully's are welcome
IS/IT Specialist (Former Employee), Modesto, CAOctober 17, 2013
Pros: benefits, and pay
Cons: see review
You like to belittle your co-workers, holler at people in front of an entire department, or maybe just flame someone in an email addressed company wide?? Then this is the place for you. No worries about being reprimanded for the bullying. Almost daily emails from HR department saying that, So and So is no longer with the credit union, and we wish them – more... the best in all the future holds. This place had the worst turn over of employees that I have ever seen in the 6 months that I worked there. – less

About Valley First Credit Union

Valley First Financial Group is committed to supporting small to medium size community endeavours by providing funding to non-profit – Read more