Mobile Sales Specialist - FT
Location: Riverbend branch, Kamloops, BC
The Mobile Sales Specialist position objective will be to identify and develop strong customer relationships, proactively solicit business, and cross-sell credit union products and services while providing efficient and courteous services to the Valley First Branch Network. Your development initiatives will target referrals from realtors, builders, financial planners, and other centers of influence. This position offers a competitive commission package, comprehensive benefits and exceptional sales and activity management programs to support your efforts. This position offers a unique opportunity to work from your home, and you will be provided with the essentials for your home office, including a laptop computer, access to a 24/7 answering service, email and network access, and optional BlackBerry service.
1. Developing local business opportunities and seeking out new members through the development of relationships within the community and centres of influence.
2. Position will be constantly challenged to exceed previous goals and targets and achieve your own unique contribution to the region’s success.
3. Leverage full Valley First capabilities including branches, alternate delivery channels and service partners to achieve Valley First’s business goals including: .
a. A developed realtor network, an existing network of referrals & centers of influence is an asset for this role.
b. Strong knowledge of the mortgage origination business and home financing products is an asset.
c. Knowledge of all personal banking lending and deposit products and risk management guidelines are important aspects.
d. Strong computer skills will help in working routines.
e. (For Internal Candidates) A good attribute is the ability to leverage internal knowledge and experience of Valley First Partners in order to build member loyalty and trust.
f. Ability to sell and/or provide qualified referrals on banking related ancillary services/products such as creditor insurance, credit cards, mutual funds, wealth management, insurance, etc.
4. Responsible for maintaining a high level of knowledge of Valley First’s products, policies, and procedures.
5. Identifies and develops sales and service opportunities with potential new clients/members. Enhances valued relationships with existing clients/members by utilizing Customer Relationship Management techniques and technology.
6. Maintains established procedures with respect to confidentiality, negotiable items, equipment and surroundings to meet safety, legal and procedural requirements.
7. Maintains a professional standard of conduct at all times while promoting a positive image of the organization.
8. Maintains compliance with all audit and risk management requirements and all other internal policies.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Education: Secondary School Diploma
- Other Business Related Courses Preferred
- Post Secondary Diploma or Certificate Required
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Preferred
- AMP (Accredited Mortgage Professional) Preferred
- Mutual Fund License Preferred
- 4-6 years Related Experience
A guaranteed draw for a period of six months. A non-forgivable draw against future commissions following completion of six months of employment.
Contact: careers.valleyfirst.com to apply online.
Job Posting 12:102
We thank all applicants for their interest.