Valley Chiropractic has embarked on a global initiative to change the way healthcare is viewed and delivered….from the inside out. With 20 years in business, our office utilizes and teaches a scientifically based holistic process founded on 5 core principles of wellness. We deliver on our vision both in the office and outside in the community, through principled scientific Chiropractic care and ongoing educational programs and seminars.
Our office is located In Vernon, BC. Due to our continued and forecasted growth, we are actively seeking a Chiropractic Assistant.
This critical role will work with our doctor and staff to ensure we have an efficiently running practice. Duties include, but are not limited to, organization and the utilization of common office programs, data entry, assistance and patient care, health insurance verification and interpretation, collections, billing, scheduling, and other duties required to run this office. Some experience in healthcare and ability to multi-task a must. Candidates must have excellent time management skills and the ability to perform expected tasks without supervision.
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated process management skills
- Co-ordinate, track and reporting of key metrics/measurements related to billing efficiency
- Ability to work independently and with some late evenings and weekend hours necessary
- Ability to jump from “high profile” projects to “digging a trench” type projects without missing a beat and maintaining enthusiasm
- Assist in Administrative function, as needed
- Experience within chiropractic, wellness or alternative medicine preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – Word, Powerpoint, and Excel (a must)
- General knowledge/exposure to billing and practice management software
Please submitt resume in person, no e-mails or phone calls please.
3502 - 31st Street
VCWC provides a range of services to local community groups, businesses and organizations. We offer complimentary workshops and lectures,...