**FANTASTIC NEW VACANCY**
We are looking for an accounts payable clerk to join our clients exciting team, based in Laval, QC. The role requires someone who is comfortable dealing with a variety of accounts based queries, a strong communicator.
Reporting to the Commercial Accountant you will be responsible for
- Making sure payments are made accurately and promptly to suppliers using the financial payment systems available, and selecting invoices for payment run ensuring all properly approved.
- Provide accurate payment forecasts.
- Assisting supply chain with ingredient and packaging contracts.
- Drive system changes to streamline the purchase ledger.
- Matching supplier invoices.
- Invoicing of clients.
- Handling and resolving any payment disputes or supplier queries and pro-forma invoices.
- Managing month-end reconciliations and supplier statement reconciliations as required.
- Some analytical works involving excel.
- Ensuring that data is input onto the purchase and general ledgers accurately
- Payroll cover to include processing payroll on a monthly basis and the processing of new starters and leavers
You will be!
- Highly organised individual
- Capable of working on their own as well as part of a team
- Numerically literate and able to understand and manipulate information
- Be a competent task manager with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to work on their own initiative
You will have knowledge of!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel is required.
- Experience of working as a purchase ledger clerk