Bilingual Technical Support Representative
Location: Toronto, ON Canada
Salary/Pay Rate: $40,000
Employment type: Full Time
Our client is currently seeking two dynamic Bilingual (French/English) Helpdesk Representatives to join its growing technical support team! The Bilingual Technical Support Representative will provide a high level of enterprise technical support to our commercial clientele with exceptional customer service. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling inbound inquiries and effectively listen, communicate, and troubleshoot efficiently to resolve all incidents through to completion.
This is a full time, permanent position with an exceptional opportunity to grow from within the organization. Get your career off and running with a growing organization experiencing huge success and learn from passionate professionals!
Hours: 37.5 per week. Shifts vary between 8:00 AM and Midnight M-F, and 9:00-5:00 on Saturdays. Must be flexible to work some stat holidays.
- Handle all incoming issues (calls, e-mail, and support tickets)
- Provide an exceptional level of technical support at an enterprise level
- Effectively resolve all issues within accepted service levels
- Following up on e-mail support requests and calls passed down from managers
- Configuration of network hardware for customer deployments is a huge component of the position
- Work with other teams on special projects as required
- Required flexibility for day, evening, weekend and/or holiday shifts, as well as, after hours on-call duties
- Excellent command of both official languanges (Engish and French) is REQUIRED, both written and spoken
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science is a huge asset, as well as any certifications (A+, CCNA, etc)
- Exceptional customer service skills with an ability to handle difficult calls
- Strong knowledge of Windows products - 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, Server 2003/2008/2013, Exchange 2010/2013
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Strong knowledge of nternet protocol & applications (TCP/IP, DNS, Ethernet, DHCP, xDSL, Cable Internet, PPPoE, Telnet, Ping, Tracert, routers, and networking)
WHY WORK FOR US?:
This client boasts a tight knit, family atmosphere. The staff is tenured and has grown with the organization over the last several years. Some management staff got their start with the company in THIS POSITION and worked their way up.
If you are ambitious and looking to build a solid career with a rapidly growing company, NOW is the time to jump on this opportunity.
Indeed - 5 months ago