MAITLAND / PERMANENT
Reporting to the Manager, Maitland Terminal, you will be responsible for executing all operational steps required for the receipt, transfer and shipping of in-transit petroleum products at the terminal as planned and as per established regulations and procedures. You will ensure that these operations are safely performed and that safety and environmental protection rules are respected while minimizing possible losses. Office work will include generating reports, recordkeeping, processing of freight payable, making computer related entries, and updating procedures. Furthermore, you will complete equipment maintenance according to a schedule to promote terminal equipment reliability.
Required skills and experience:
- College Degree in mechanical technology (or another relevant field);
- Minimum of 3 years of pertinent experience in an industrial setting;
- High School degree with more than 5 years of pertinent experience will also be considered;
- Computer skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of SAP, Honeywell, Toptech, an asset;
- Ability to work alone and as a team member. ;
- Good communication skills.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Valero Energy Inc. is an equal opportunity employer