FULL-TIME PSYCHOLOGIST – NEUROFEEDBACK, VICTORIA, BC
Our innovative health clinic provides clients with access to proven, progressive, non-invasive tools and treatments. We are currently expanding our neurofeedback program, and are seeking a psychologist to conduct consultations/intake assessments, oversee the neurofeedback program, supervise a team of certified technicians, and provide psychotherapy and counseling.
- Must be a Registered Psychologist with the College of Psychologists of British Columbia with no current restrictions or limitations on the practice of psychology.
- Must have specific training and experience in assessment, diagnosis and treatment across a broad range of diagnostic categories applied to a full range of age groups.
- Applicants with an existing psychotherapy practice encouraged.
- Specialized training and supervision in the use of EEG equipment and neurofeedback software will be provided, and the psychologist must pass certification requirements.
- Must be comfortable learning advanced computer software; must be proficient in MSWord and email software; must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and possess the ability to work well independently and positively under pressure.
- Salary to commensurate with experience.
- Full time position requiring flexible hours including evenings and some weekends.
Indeed - 2 years ago