Valard

Valard Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
worked with an awsome, understandable crew who helped eachother
Tower Assembler/ loader operator (Former Employee), Terrace, BC / Nass Valley CampFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: free meals, laundry, lots of recreation to by pass the time after work hours
*Tipical day at work was working with an out going crew who worked well with on another, I learned how to read our blue prints for the towers being built and asked questions on what I did not understand.
*The management and co-workers I worked with watched out for the safety of one another, worked in the feild projectd for two shifts of 21 days in, – more... then moved to the yard to run loader to laod flat decks which hauled the material out to the designated worksites, Did a daily routine log book for the machinary that was operating.
*The hardest part of the job was being away from home for so long but enjoyed the camp life.
*Learning new experience, meeting new co-workers and friends, and to run the machinary and do my job as safetly and best that I can. – less
Very helpful
Power line Apprentice (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 22, 2013
Pros: travel long hours drive
Cons: cold and road conditions
Alot of travel to the northern part of alberta. Yet they found work in all parts of alberta so got to see alot of back raod towns.

About Valard

Since Valard Construction Ltd.'s incorporation in 1978, we have been committed to the successful completion of every project— – Read more