Valard Employee Reviews in Canada

productive
Project Safety Advisor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 8, 2015
Good work life balance. Willing to accommodate workers if able based on the setting them on close to home. Honest, but sometimes to soft on accountability.Great group of people
Pros
Steady work
Cons
lacking in Accountabilty
This company is has bad managers
Labourer (Former Employee) –  EdmontonApril 20, 2014
Do not work for this company-- it is the most unorganized company someone can work in, everyone gets in through the doors by who they know and not because of there skills set. Therefore the quality of people in the company is going downhill.
Not a good work environment.
Cons
poor management
worked with an awsome, understandable crew who helped eachother
Tower Assembler/ loader operator (Former Employee) –  Terrace, BC / Nass Valley CampFebruary 11, 2014
*Tipical day at work was working with an out going crew who worked well with on another, I learned how to read our blue prints for the towers being built and asked questions on what I did not understand.
*The management and co-workers I worked with watched out for the safety of one another, worked in the feild projectd for two shifts of 21 days in, then moved to the yard to run loader to laod flat decks which hauled the material out to the designated worksites, Did a daily routine log book for the machinary that was operating.
*The hardest part of the job was being away from home for so long but enjoyed the camp life.
*Learning new experience, meeting new co-workers and friends, and to run the machinary and do my job as safetly and best that I can.
Pros
free meals, laundry, lots of recreation to by pass the time after work hours
Very helpful
Power line Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 22, 2013
Alot of travel to the northern part of alberta. Yet they found work in all parts of alberta so got to see alot of back raod towns.
Pros
travel long hours drive
Cons
cold and road conditions

Valard Reviews by Location