VTRAC Consulting Corporation
“Solutions for Growth”
Job No.: 6716
Position: Senior VMware Engineer
Position Type: Contract (6 Month)
No. of Positions: 1
Location: Toronto, ON
As a Senior VMware Engineer, you will Join Engineering department to provide subject matter expertise to Virtualization and Cloud Engineering iniatives as they relate to the design, implementation and support of major infrastructure technology in a multi-platform environment.
Provide technical leadership, standards and best practices to infrastructure teams during infrastructure design and build phases of Virtualization and Cloud projects.
– Determine standards and Implementation Plans for hardware and software and Organizational processes. Decide how infrastructure is built and recommends infrastructure standards for Enterprise Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure.
– Conduct major studies regarding Cloud Management Platforms, Virtualization Tools, system usage, makes recommendations for improvements, and determines infrastructure system requirements.
– Design, develop and test an Internal Private Cloud Management Platform and Virtualization infrastructure solutions.
– Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field)
– Must have knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems, including Virtualization Hypervisors including VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix. Current Vendor offered Cloud Management Platforms including IBM, HP, Dell and Cisco.
– Must have experience with Intel Virtualization and Cloud Technologies such as: VMware and Windows Server 2008
Nice to Have:
– Experience with CISCO CIAC
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.