VTRAC Consulting Corporation
“Solutions for Growth”
Position: J2EE Developer (eCommerce Applications)
Number of positions: 1
Job Category: Consulting / Business / Development
Job number: 6571
Position type: Full Time
- Develop moderate to high complex software solutions in support of business requirements and in accordance with predetermined software solution design standards.
- Responsible for the development, test and implementation of high to medium complexity solutions.
- Lead software solution design efforts
- Follow established SDLC processes as well as enterprise policies and guidelines for software development.
- Author technical documentation for developed software
- Troubleshoot and correct moderate to high complex software defects
- Document and communicate root cause
- Mentor junior team members on tasks as well as conduct periodic code reviews.
- Aid in the coordination of release activities
- Conduct unit testing and support the execution of system integration tests
- Participate in high level business discussion to outline future work.
- Minimum of 5-6 years of directly related work experience in software development
- Bachelor Degree. List preferred program(s) Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Experience in developing and following structured work processes (troubleshooting, SDLC, Project life-cycle)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in programming languages such as Java/J2EE
- Preferred experience with code management tools such as Eclipse
- Preferred experience in application servers such as JBoss or or Tomcat
- Experience in database design and development using Oracle
- Familiar with various web design patterns and best design practices
- Familiar with Internet protocols and concurrent computing principles
- Familiar with Unix/Linux style operating systems (shell scripting an asset)
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 14 months ago