VSM Consulting is currently hiring a full time IT consultant to join their team in Edmonton, AB. This role will require someone who can work with our various clients as well as our management team to provide necessary IT support.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for:
- Attending to the IT needs of VSM Clients
-Providing their own transportation to and from various clients throughout Edmonton and area
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and instruction
- Clear communication with the management team of VSM Consulting
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following IT capabilities and experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Office and WordPerfect
- Experience with ALL Windows OS (Desktop / Server)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange
-Experience with TCP/IP networks using various firewalls
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following personal capabilities and experience;
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent use of time management
-Class 5 Drivers license
VSM Consulting provides IT support to small and medium size businesses, in various business sectors, 24 hour 7 day a week. We take care of all the clients IT needs and explain things in a language that they can understand. We are looking for a person with a high work ethic who is able to troubleshoot and problem solve IT issues.
VSM Consulting has been in business since 1992. We are dedicated to providing our clients with professional, timely and affordable IT support. We pride ourselves on maintaining an open relationship with our clients, helping them to understand their IT needs and issues.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business. Opportunities for growth and professional development within the company are available. Salary to be determined based on experience.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.