Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, the Account Admin will be responsible for communicating and managing the work flow between our end clients and the sales team. A primary coordinator for the sales team a few of your daily duties will include responding to calls and emails from our clients, ensuring that the proper internal teams are engaged to address incoming requests, assisting with image selections, following deliverables through the approval process, working with our scheduling department to assign work to our photographers. Your goal is to ensure customer satisfaction while building and maintaining great relationships with our clients. This position does offer high pressure situations with deliverables, and the ability to excel during those times will be imperative. While not a must have - an understanding of photography would be an asset in this position.
VRX Studios is the premier global photography studio creating stunning content and imagery for the online travel industry. Have you planned a trip in the past decade? If so, chances are the hotel images you viewed were created by VRX Studios, as we work with over 11,000 hotels. Take a look at what we do at www.vrxstudios.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to clients in a timely manner and provide information they have requested with all necessary details
- Record all activities in Salesforce CRM, including client communication, sales, inquiries
- Knowledge of VRX Studios services (additional experience in photography or the hospitality industry would be an asset)
- Maintain consistent follow-up with new and existing clients by phone and email
- Coordinate and deliver all services
- Attend regular department and company meetings
- Minimum of 3 years account or sales admin support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical with excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Exemplary phone etiquette and business-to-business communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft products, in particular -excellence at creating spreadsheets, and familiarity with web technologies
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
If you are qualified for this position and have a solid track record of employment, please email your cover letter and resume or apply on our website under the careers section.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in VRX Studios, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
VRX Studios is the premier global photography studio creating stunning content and imagery for the online travel industry. Have you planned...