TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Technically capable of performing single disciplines in hydraulics, mechanics or electrical assemblies
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, electrical schematics, and/or engineering drawings
- Proficient using hand tools
- Ability to identify and assess problem situations.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently maintain a high productivity level
- Demonstrated commitment and flexibility to achieve business goals
- Available to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to work in a safe manner and adhere to the rules and regulations under the Health and Safety Act.
High School and/or a post-secondary education in mechanics, hydraulics and/or electrical or certificate in related studies.
2 years relevant work experience in manufacturing, preferably in new machine assembly.
vpi Inc. is advertising this position on behalf of an employer in Bolton. Preference will be given to applicants who are currently out of school, who are unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week. Please submit your resume and a vpi representative will contact you to book a time to meet to review your work history and prepare you to interview with this employer.