VISHAY PRECISION GROUP CANADA
TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA
Reporting to the Manager, Development & Software, the Software Developer is responsible for:
Developing product software, as assigned.
- Maintaining KELK product software across product lines.
- Provide technical leadership to colleagues
- Working with real-time embedded system software for the opto-electronic and mechanical sensors.
- Perform research, analysis, and create functional requirements
- Design & Develop software to meet prescribed specifications
- Provide technical support to Product Development and Application Engineers, related software
- Write documentation and technical support references concerning the product software
- Maintain and upgrade the software development tools in the department
- Other projects as assigned by the Manager
Engineering degree or college diploma in Computer Science or Software Engineering and/or over 5 years of relevant experience
Must have good working knowledge of real time operating systems (QNX, VxWorks), together with experience in “C” programming for real-time embedded system applications. Must have skills in multi-threading and networking programming. You are fluent in written and spoken English. Experience with Peer Code Reviews would be an asset.
VPG Canada, formerly George Kelk Corporation is a major worldwide supplier of force sensors and advanced opto-electronic instrumentation for non-contact dimensional, displacement and velocity measurement, also related signal processing, data processing and control systems. In business for 60 years, we are acknowledged by our metals industry customers to be a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of innovative, high quality and industrial instrumentation.
KELK offers an attractive compensation package.
KELK has been named one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.kelk.com
Please email or fax your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
KELK (VPG Canada ULC)
48 Lesmill Road
Toronto, Ontario M3B 2T5
No telephone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those being considered for interview will be contacted.