VP Event Solutions Inc. helps hotel market and other vertical markets of all sizes improve efficiency, optimize event management. You will be responsible for generating, prospecting, soliciting, and closing new accounts by leveraging all of VP Event Solutions Inc. software products.
You will be in daily contact with potential customers of various sizes, building relationships, problem solving and assessing their needs. This position will be responsible for promoting and selling VP Event Solutions Inc. products and services in accordance with organizational sales policies and processes, and in pursuit of established objectives. This position does not have a sales "territory," and the successful candidate(s) will possess a "hunter" sales approach.
- Flexible working hours.
- Two great commission packages.
- Monthly income based on sales or,
- One time buyout for each activation.
- Advancement in our new CRM division.
With your help, and enthusiasm you will be reward generously with salaried positions and those who excel past all of our expectations will be offered stakeholder positions - to drive the division forward.
This position is strictly commission based - performance based & work from home
- Approximately 60% of your time will be spent cold calling, 20% lead follow ups, with 20% of your time meeting with potential clients.
- Prospecting with a "hunter" mentality via phone, internet, fieldwork, referrals, industry networking, and trade shows.
- Independently identifying and generating new sales opportunities
- Inside sales: contacting and conducting initial discovery with customers via cold calling on phone and email.
- Outside sales: facilitating face-to-face meetings, presenting proposals and solutions, closing business in person.
- Collaborating internally with team on pricing strategy and account implementation plans.
- Assisting with customer service issues after the sale, as needed.
- Managing individual sales funnel information regarding all prospective customers in required format.
- Selling VP Event Solutions Inc. core suite of products/services.
- Reviewing weekly/monthly sales activities and prospective customers with Management.
- Collaborating internally with corporate sales resource team and other resources.
- Engaging in self-development & training opportunities, both internal & external.
- Strategic orientation, relationship building, negotiation skills, and business acumen.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of a customer’s organization (Executive to entry-level).
Desired Skills & Experience
- College Diploma or equivalent industry experience
- Work knowledge of the Hotel/Service industry
- 1-3 years minimum sales experience with demonstrated track record in capturing new business
- Aggressive, competitive, resilient attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Cloud Services, CRM Software.
- Organizational skills and comfort multitasking in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to travel, as needed.
- Reliable transportation required.
At VP Event Solutions Inc. our roots run deep. In 1999, our first product was conceived and rolled out to our hotel clients. For over 12 years, VP Event Solutions Inc. has grown with a solid client base and a loyal following. Our software is market placed for right solution and priced to out sell others.
Our lower cost and highly valued technical support leverages our continuous growth in our markets we support. VP Event Solutions Inc. provides end to end software implementation for our markets.
Our people are our greatest asset and create a unique corporate culture that has built strong relationships with customers around the world. They execute our tradition of service on a daily basis and take pride in sustaining our dynamic leadership in the transportation logistics industry. You'll feel the energy the moment you step into one of our branches. That energy is what inspires us to find motivated individuals to join us in our quest to find solutions, develop innovative technology, and provide exceptional service to our customers.
Indeed - 8 months ago
VP Event Solutions Inc. strives to grow a profitable, customer-oriented business within the facility management and hospitality industries....