The community exercise leaders will implement exercise classes for Older Ontarians with higher needs that require an exercise program that pays specific attention to underlying medical issues and associated risk. These programs will be provided to residents of retirement homes and community dwelling seniors located in the North Simcoe Muskoka.
- Lead exercise groups developed by the Physiotherapist and Kinesiologist that prevent injury and provide rehabilitative and therapeutic benefit.
- Work will be supported by the Kinesiologist and Physiotherapist
- Work in partnership with community agencies and programs
- Experience in group exercise facilitation
- Valid driver's license
- Innovative and flexible
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of an interdisciplinary team
Please submit resume to Ulla Rose, Site Manager - VON Simcoe County
14 Cedar Pointe Drive, Unit 1501, Barrie, ON L4N 5R7
Fax # 705-737-1903
Indeed - 4 months ago
VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community organization. We are a national health organization and a...