The Customer Support Analyst will provide support for the WorkAlign suite of products for global customers and partners by interfacing with them via our web portal, video/tele-conference and email. They take ownership of product issues and work towards resolution by researching the topic, reproducing and troubleshooting the issue and interfacing/escalating with development staff if required. Support Analysts are required to work closely with our Development, Product Management and Infrastructure teams to ensure outstanding service and support to our customers and partners. They are also required to report to management on a regular basis on the performance of the support operations.
- Take ownership of product issues and work towards resolution by researching the topic, reproducing the problem, interacting with the customer and using sound troubleshooting techniques.
- Assign appropriate issue priority and accurately differentiate between faults and feature requests.
- Escalate product issues and collaborate with other VIZIYA teams if required to resolve the problem.
- Retain ownership of customer issue from creation to closure.
- Occasionally assist customers outside of normal business hours if required.
- Participate in new customer kick-off meetings and support product implementation projects.
- Ensure customer profiles are up-to-date.
- Ensure customers continue to derive maximum value from their VIZIYA product deployment by recommending ongoing services such as training, upgrade assistance and custom development.
- Conduct periodic issue reviews with customers.
- Recommended 3+ years of Technical Support Industry experience.
- Basic working knowledge of the Windows/Linux operating systems, IIS, Oracle/MS SQL Server Databases, SQL, PL/SQL, ASP.Net, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Strong customer advocacy and relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Account management experience and/or customer engagement responsibility is desirable.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management and ERP systems such as Oracle, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft or SAP
About VIZIYA (www.viziya.com)
VIZIYA is a fast-growing software company based in Waterdown (Hamilton), Ontario with offices throughout the world. The company was recently ranked #4 in Deloitte Canada’s Technology Fast 50 (and #39 in the North American ranking).
VIZIYA builds and implements asset management bolt‐on products that enhance and extend the capabilities of Enterprise Asset Management and Maintenance Modules for Fortune 500 organizations worldwide. Our products are used by over 43,000 users at more than 570 sites worldwide.