Vista Credit is seeking a Director of Operations for its Ottawa head office. This is a senior appointment and the Director of Operations will be responsible for managing the entire administrative team. This individual will report to the CFO and will be responsible for:
- oversight and management of customer service, vendor services and credit and collections departments;
- day to day management of staff in those departments;
- credit adjudication of non-standard transactions;
- dentifying and implementing efficiency improvements to processes;
- managing communication between administration and sales, including key vendor relationships;
- providing regular and timely reporting on all administrative areas to senior management.
The successful candidate will be a key senior manager, with a proven track record and will be responsible for delivering quality results in a high growth and fast paced business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- a minimum of 7 years of experience managing a staff that operate in a high volume, time sensitive environment, with a focus on accuracy;
- ability to manage and motivate people to achieve superior results;
- a pro-active, results oriented management style;
- excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- ability to make timely decisions;
- capability to identify and implement improvements in process;
- regular preparation and analysis of timely reporting to senior management;
- experience and knowledge of credit adjudication.
ABOUT VISTA CREDIT:
Vista Credit is a leader in home improvement financing offering a dynamic and award-winning environment with opportunities for learning and career growth. Our people work hard, inspire each other and success is rewarded. We meet the challenges of a competitive, evolving marketplace by remaining true to the values that underline our corporate culture. If you have a passion for excellence, a drive to achieve, and the desire to work with others who share these values, you belong at Vista.