SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Develop and execute profitable sales strategies in support of the long-term Series 400 program, to meet or exceed business objectives in terms of sales numbers, revenue targets, delivery performance and special order option project management. Develop and nurture customer relations and drive sustainable increases in all areas of new aircraft sales worldwide by personal travel and onsite in-country representation, presentations and negotiations.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSABILITES:
- Customer Management: Develop and execute sales strategies in support of the Series 400 programs. Lead the in-country Representatives in product awareness training, building customer presentations and completing route, maintenance and initial provisioning proposals
- Customer Contact: Travel as approved/required to lead the ongoing sales efforts and initial customer contacts to build customer confidence, trust and product knowledge worldwide; This is in relation to all services offered by Viking and Pacific Sky, including training, Initial Spares Provisioning, ATLAS, MRO, Aircraft leasing and STC’s.
- CRM: Implementation and evolution of our new CRM program including development of management tools and standardized processes. Fully implement CRM into Business Development department and document standard work. Develop robust scorecards and implement improved sales and marketing metrics.
- Budgeting and Financial Performance: Support development and execution of yearly Business Development sales plan. Compile monthly sales performance reports for review by the senior executive team. Achieve or exceed fiscal targets, address monthly budget variance reports related to sales targets and externally managed programs.
- Conference and Trade Show Presentations: Develop and present presentations acceptable to your manager in support of Viking products and suitable for presentations at global conferences and trade shows
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- A solid, mature, well-organized and experienced international aircraft sales professional with a history of developing wining strategies to capture and close major new aircraft sales programs
- Ideally university trained in marketing, sales and business development
- Previous strong global aircraft sales experience and, ideally, experience in organizing sales leads which generate results in emerging markets (e.g. the BRIC countries)
- A sales leader who is capable of strong, effective sales strategy development, business planning, budgeting and results measurement who brings vision
- A sales professional who brings a good understanding of global aircraft markets (probably has already established a sales profile at events such as the Paris Air Show, Farnborough Air Show, etc.)
- Strong customer management skills are important including experience in implementing and utilizing CRM software and tools
- The personality, deportment and communications skills to sustain strong and ongoing long term customer relationships, as well as, the freedom to travel as required
Indeed - 2 years ago