Looking for more?
At VHA Home HealthCare, more is not just our commitment to our clients, but to our incredible team of nurses.
Get more out of your nursing career with:
· Real results in the real world. You’ll foster one-on-one relationships with clients to
help them achieve more independence over their care and life.
· An organizational culture that drives more outstanding home care through
preceptor training, mentorship programs, 24/7 on-call nursing support,
competitive wages and monthly team meeting to connect with colleagues.
· A job that inspires you to uncover more talent and innovation. You’ll be backed
by a supportive leadership team that not only encourages you to creatively
problem-solve but empowers you to deliver spectacular care.
If you’re looking for more in a career, flexible hours, growth opportunities, competitive benefits and compensation and meaningful relationships with clients and staff, then you belong at VHA!
We are currently seeking:
Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) for casual
positions in Chatham and Sarnia areas.
- Nursing diploma or degree from a recognized college or university
- Current registration with the CNO and First Aid/CPR
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of the community
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car is required
- Ability to speak a second language is an asset
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedules
- Continuous learning
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Supportive team environment
- Support for professional development activities
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply forward cover letter and resume quoting file # RN-SAR-CHAT to: Human Resources, Attention Sara Kani , Fax: 416-482-8773
VHA Home HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Accredited by Accreditation Canada
Looking for more?
At VHA Home HealthCare, more is not just our commitment to clients, but to our incredible team of staff and volunteers....