Canadian national head office in financial sector seeks Communications Specialist.
About the position:
We are looking for a Communications Specialist to join our corporate team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, the Communications Specialist is responsible for drafting various communications, assisting with the implementation of the corporate marketing communications strategy and providing administrative assistance for the office.
Who we are looking for:
We are a small office of 15 talented staff and we are looking for a Communications Specialist who will be the perfect fit within our corporate culture. We work hard and are utmost professionals but we also have fun when we can!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft corporate communications including E-blasts, blogs and articles.
- Compile and send monthly Newsletter content
- Execute and manage E-blast system.
- Updating corporate Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Social media management and monitoring of Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter
- Assisting with ad buys
- Administrative assistance including ordering supplies and organizing couriers.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to write in a professional tone, free of grammar and spelling mistakes
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords and Facebook advertising
- Excellent attitude and ability to work well within a team.
- Exceptional organizational abilities and time management skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Proficiency in Abode’s Creative Suite products including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is desired but not essential
- Superior customer service skills.
- French language desired but not essential.
Education and Specifications:
- Post secondary education related to marketing, communications, journalism and/or public relations.
- 2 – 4 years communications experience in a corporate environment
Salary: 37,000 - 40,000, dependent on ability.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and a short cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you are the right fit.