Employer Name: Parus Construction Ltd.
Contact : Oleg at 306-881-6119
Wages / Salary: $22 -$24 per hour
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Number of Positions: 4
Employment Terms: Full time
Apply by: 28 November 2013
Length of Employment: 40 hour work week – varies with weather conditions
How to apply: Submit resume: Fax to 1-306-979-8322; Canada Post: #2 – 819 60th St. E. Saskatoon Sk S7K 5Z7
- A combination of training and / or experience to fulfil the responsibilities of this position
- Three or more years of previous experience in concrete finishing for residential or commercial structures.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, tools, equipment involved in concrete finishing.
- Have no allergies to materials used in the preparation of concrete
- Able to safely perform duties with a minimum amount of supervision
- Able to lift and move objects weighing up to 30 kg
1) Check the forms, granular base and steel reinforcement to ensure project specifications are met
2) Direct pouring of concrete into forms or surface according to specifications
3) Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
4) Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
5) Operate power vibrator to compact concrete.
6) Impact desired finish using hand and power tools
7. Wet surface to prepare for bonding, fill holes and cracks with grout or slurry, and smooth, using trowel.
8) Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface.
9) Sprinkle colored marble or stone chips, powdered steel, or coloring powder over surface to produce prescribed finish.
10) Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
11) Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete and/or pattern or stamp the surface to provide a decorative finish.
12) Polish surface, using polishing or surfacing machine.