We will have multiple positions available for SAP Consultants in various domains in USA. Candidates with at least 4-7 years of relevant experience and eligible to work in US may apply.
Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of specific SAP modules. This role would require consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Design, configuration and testing in various SAP Modules: FICO,SD, MM, WM, HR, PP
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
- Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
- Bachelor's Degree in I.T, Computers or related field
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be willing to travel in North America when required
- Must be an effective problem solver